How to Hard Reset LG Optimus P720 3D Max
It may be necessary to perform a reset if your device fails to respond when buttons are pressed or the screen is tapped.
Warning: This will erase all your personal information, any contacts stored on your device and any programs that have been installed. You should only perform a clean boot when all other options have failed to restore your device to an operational state.
Searches related to lg optimus P720 3D Max Hard reset;
- lg max x160 hard reset
- lg x160 hard reset
- lg max hard reset
Hard Reset Via Phone Buttons:
- Turn the phone off and wait 20 seconds
- Simultaneously press the following keys: Power, Volume - & 3D Button (camera)
- Release the keys once displayed the logo of LG
- Wait a few seconds until the recovery menu appears
- With the volume buttons to select the factory reset option
- Press the 3D button to execute the command
- Wait until the phone is deleted and restablescan factory settings.