InfinixMobility is at it again, not upto 2month Infinix unleashed its latest flagship tagged Infinix Note 2 a.k.a Infinix BIG6 which stormed the market thereby making awaiting users to rush and grab it while its hot. As if that wasn't enough, Infinixmobility has pushed updates to Infinix Note 2 x600 (1GB + 16GB) and Note 2 Pro x600 (2GB + 16GB) so as to make the new added model more stable and comfortable to its users.
To update your Infinix Note 2 X600 to latest firmware, download from below links firmware file meant for your specific Infinix Note 2 and update/ install using Sp flashtools.
Infinix Note 2 New Version Update For Note 2 X600 (1GB+16GB)
X600-H532-A1-L-20151223.zip : Download
For Note 2 Pro X600 (2GB+16GB)
Southeast Asia Version:
X600-H533-A1-L-20151223.zip : Download
Africa and Middle East Version:
X600-H533-B1-L-20151223.zip : Download
1) XUI upgraded to 1.N.1.1
2) Added one-hand operation mode in Action Settings, slide left or right from Home key to toggle the feature.
3) Fixed OTA package download percent exceeded 100% issue.
4) Fixed the second clicked back button on the page no effect issue when adding a new SIM contact.
5) Fixed no response issue on dial pad when using a second non-three-way call.
6) Fixed a long phone number cut off issue when using three-way call.
7) Optimized back camera effect and made capture effect better.
8) Optimized system stability and performance and fixed other issues.
9) XCLUB fixed
How To Flash/ Install New Update To Infinix Note 2 X600 Using Sp FlashtoolsTo install/ flash the latest update version to your Infinix Note 2 X600, download Sp flashtools from here and extract it to another folder in your desktop and follow below steps to flash:
GUIDE TO FLASH/ INSTALL:
1. Download the new updated version meant for your Infinix Note 2 X600, extract its flash files to another folder in your desktop
Do This First Before Flashing Rom: Connect your device to pc using USB cable to detect and auto install needed drivers.
2. Unzip the downloaded files. You can use software's like WinRAR or 7Zip to do that.
3. Open folder named “Flash Tool” and double click on “Flash_tool.exe” application
3. Select “Scatter-loading ” option on the Sp flashtools.
4. Select file named “ MT6753_Android_scatter ” from the firmware folder
5. Click on “Firmware-Upgrade ” option on the top as shown below & then select Download
6. Switch off your device completely, Connect it to to your PC with working USB cable. Ensure your device device battery is upto 50% or 60.
7. The upgrade process will be triggered and you would be able to see the following screen.
8. The following screen will appear, on completion of the upgrade.
CAUTION: DO NOT disconnect/ try to switch the device on while the upgrade is in progress.
9. Disconnect device, power ON and allow it to boot. Set it up as usual and enjoy the new updated version on your Infinix Note 2 X600.